Also Featured In
Nevada Museum of Art
Type:Art & Culture,Art Museums,景点,History Museums,Museums
This award-winning museum is just south of downtown Reno and features permanent and traveling exhibits from various artists.This excellent museum is small,but packs in a wonderful selection of... Read More
This award-winning museum is just south of downtown Reno and features permanent and traveling exhibits from various artists.This excellent museum is small,but packs in a wonderful selection of contemporary and traditional art,sculptures interactive exhibits,shows,and a rooftop sculpture with a view of all of Reno and the surrounding mountains.The outside area of the museum has several permanent exhibits including several pieces from the nearby Burning Man festival.Past exhibits have included: To Live Forever: Egyptian Treasures from the Brooklyn Museum,Leo Villareal: Animating Light,Explorer,Naturalist,Artist John James Audubon and The Birds of America and the Baroque World of Fernando Botero.
- Adult $10;Senior (60+) $8;Student $8;Child (6-12) $1;Child (0-5) Free
- Best forRomantic Things to DoBecause:Treat yourselves to lunch after visiting the museum.chez louie restaurant is a French-inspired eatery located inside the museum.
- Recommended asBest Attractions & ActivitiesBecause:Just the architecture of the Nevada Museum of Art building is a good reason to visit.
- Best forMuseumsBecause:While this museum is smaller than most in larger cities,it features some excellent exhibits.
- Best forSightseeingBecause:The museum gift shop is a real delight and includes work from local artists.
- Recommended asBest Things to DoBecause:The Nevada Museum of Art is a smaller museum,but the exhibits and displays are top notch.