Also Featured In
La Teresita Restaurant
La Teresita is located in West Tampa,an area of the city that was originally settled by Cuban immigrants,and features authentic versions of Cuban cuisine.There is a traditional restaurant space,... Read More
La Teresita is located in West Tampa,an area of the city that was originally settled by Cuban immigrants,and features authentic versions of Cuban cuisine.There is a traditional restaurant space,but La Teresita's charm is found inside the adjacent cafeteria.The atmosphere is decidedly retro-diner featuring three horseshoe counters where customers belly up on bar stools next to their neighbors.Although famous for their version of Tampa's Cuban sandwich,many other Cuban specialties are also featured such as Puerco Asado (Roast Pork),Ropa Vieja (Shredded Beef),and for the more adventurous,Patas de Cerdo (Pig's Feet).Each day of the week is represented by a list of specials but diners can also choose from an extensive list of entrees,sandwiches,side dishes and desserts.Beer and wine are also available.
- Best Value:"For the full experience,make sure you sit in the cafeteria,not the restaurant."
- Homestyle:"After your meal,check out La Teresita's bakery to choose from a variety of traditional Cuban sweet delicacies."
- Restaurants near Raymond James Stadium,Restaurants near Steinbrenner Field:"A great spot to try the official sandwich of Tampa - the Cuban."
- Recommended asBest ValueBecause:La Teresita is one of Tampa's best loved authentic Cuban eateries.Try a new cuisine while taking it easy on your pocketbook.
- Best forHomestyleBecause:La Teresita is a long-time Tampa favorite serving authentic Cuban homestyle cooking.
- Best forRestaurants near Raymond James StadiumBecause:Just down the street from Raymond James Stadium,enjoy a taste of Tampa at La Teresita,a budget-friendly Cuban cafeteria.
- Best forRestaurants near Steinbrenner FieldBecause:Located near Steinbrenner Field,La Teresita serves up an authentic taste of Tampa at budget-friendly prices.