Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Skye Rodgers
Yes,a sidewalk is one of Tampa's best attractions.Running from just north of MacDill Air Force Base to downtown Tampa along Hillsborough Bay,the sidewalk that runs along Bayshore Boulevard is the... Read More
Yes,a sidewalk is one of Tampa's best attractions.Running from just north of MacDill Air Force Base to downtown Tampa along Hillsborough Bay,the sidewalk that runs along Bayshore Boulevard is the longest continuous sidewalk in the US.It is also south Tampa's unofficial gym,where at all hours of the day you can find many people walking,jogging,biking,and rollerblading down the nearly flat pavement.With the water on one side and some of Tampa's most expensive real estate on the other,the scenery can't be beaten.It's also the location of our most important celebration,the annual Gasparilla parade in late January.
312 Bayshore Blvd
- Outdoor Activities:"There is not much shade along the route,so make sure to wear a hat and sunscreen."
- Free Things to Do:"There is not much shade,so make sure to bring water and wear a hat and use sunscreen."
- Best Attractions & Activities,Romantic Things to Do:"There's not much shade,so have hats,sunscreen and water handy on hot days."
- Best forOutdoor ActivitiesBecause:Walking,jogging or biking down Tampa's famous Bayshore Boulevard affords beautiful views of the water and downtown.
- Best forFree Things to DoBecause:Bayshore Boulevard is the longest sidewalk in the US and offers beautiful Bay and downtown Tampa skyline views.
- Recommended asBest Attractions & ActivitiesBecause:Walking,jogging or biking down the famous sidewalk of Tampa's Bayshore Boulevard affords beautiful water and skyline views.
- Best forRomantic Things to DoBecause:A moonlit walk down Bayshore Boulevard features grand mansions,reflective Bay waters and the lights of Tampa's downtown skyline.