Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
This beach side dining spot has been an island favorite for the perfect combination of food and ambiance,for three decades.With about a dozen tables,each one has a spectacular view of the sunset... Read More
This beach side dining spot has been an island favorite for the perfect combination of food and ambiance,for three decades.With about a dozen tables,each one has a spectacular view of the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.The vibe is cozy,with dim lighting,and the staff pays perfect attention to detail.The menu changes frequently with lots of fish offerings;the bouillabaisse consistently gets rave reviews.Start with a glass of bubbly or another selection from the ecclectic wine list and perhaps order the foie gras.Sunset seating's fill up fast so by all means make a reservation.This is a true,waterside gem where shirts and shoes are definitely required
- Seafood Restaurants on Sanibel:"The owners typically close in September so check the website and social media for updates."
- Beach Restaurants:"The owners often close the Month of September so check their website or social media pages for dates."
- Romantic Dining:"The owners often close the Month of September and on Monday's during the off season"
- Best Restaurants,Waterfront Dining:"The owners often close the Month of September."
- Fine Dining:"The owners close most of September."
- Best forSeafood Restaurants on SanibelBecause:One of the few restaurants right on the beach,this upscale dining spot has impeccable views,an eclectic wine list and an enviable menu.
- Best forBeach RestaurantsBecause:This beachfront restaurant requires shirts and shoes in exchange for superb service,atmosphere and most importantly,cuisine.
- Best forRomantic DiningBecause:This romantic,beachfront den has some of the best food in the area with breathtaking views of the sunset.
- Recommended asBest RestaurantsBecause:Every seat in this cozy den has a view of the beach.The food and service have been renowned for years;a special place.
- Best forFine DiningBecause:While most beachside restaurants are casual,diners come to the Mad Hatter for its coastal elegance and outstanding food.
- Best forWaterfront DiningBecause:The best beachside restaurant in the area with a menu that changes daily,a superb wine selection and excellent service.