Explore Costa Rica
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Sophia LaMonica
This is where to come for coffee,croissants,baguettes,and if there's a soccer game on,you can watch it here.Located in a casual open air spot steps from the beach,many of the tables outside have... Read More
This is where to come for coffee,croissants,baguettes,and if there's a soccer game on,you can watch it here.Located in a casual open air spot steps from the beach,many of the tables outside have a view of the water.The prices for breakfast and lunch are the lowest in town and you get plenty of breakfast for your colones.All the baking is done in- house and the glass display is brimming with goodies that are hard to resist.Pan Pay opens at 7 but closes in the late afternoon,and everything on the menu is good.
Beachfront next to the police station
Puerto Viejo de Limon,
- Breakfast:"Chocolate bundt cake is delicious and not available everyday."
- Family Friendly:"Fresh baked baguettes run out fast,so get yours to-go early."
- Best Value:"Fresh baked baguettes sell out so get there early to get yours."
- Beach Restaurants,Take Out:"The best baguettes make for great picnic lunches."
- Lunch:"Fresh baguettes are baked here every morning."
- Best forBreakfastBecause:Fresh baked baguettes and delicious breakfast dishes in a casual setting.
- Best forFamily FriendlyBecause:Practically on the beach,this casual place is a favorite for all ages.
- Recommended asBest ValueBecause:This is the best value spot for breakfast in Puerto Viejo de Limon.
- Best forBeach RestaurantsBecause:Outdoor tables overlook the beach,and bathing suits are welcome.
- Best forTake OutBecause:Grab a pastry from the case or order sandwiches to-go for an excellent beach or jungle picnic lunch.
- Best forLunchBecause:Sandwiches made with fresh baked baguettes are perfect for picnic lunches on the beach.