Also Featured In
Built in 1829,the neo-Gothic Basilique Notre-Dame is constructed in the scale and manner of Europe's great churches.It's said that the protestant architect James O'Donnell,谁设计了… Read More
Built in 1829,the neo-Gothic Basilique Notre-Dame is constructed in the scale and manner of Europe's great churches.It's said that the protestant architect James O'Donnell,who designed the basilica,was so taken with the project that he converted to Catholicism.Fine woodwork,玫瑰天花板窗户，蓝色的拱形天花板和一个巨大的教堂钟使这里成为一个参观的好地方。A small,on-site museum displays various religious artifacts,绘画和法衣，绘画，雕塑，and stained-glass windows that adorn the structure illustrate biblical passages as well as 350 years of parish history.Catch the Notre-Dame Basilica in the evening,when a sound and light show,AURA presents the founding of the city and its basilica.The luminous experience begins with a path of lights,revealing the Basilica's rich interior.光的创造性利用，orchestral music combined with the architecture combine to create a unique,three-act multimedia spectacle.
- Adult $4;儿童（17岁及以下）2美元
- Romantic Things to Do:“试着在晚上参观看”aura“——多媒体显示器…”
- 自由行动:"Admission to the Basilica remains free for early morning prayer (Mon-Friday 7 am,星期六早上8点，Sunday 7:30 AM)."
- Holiday Attractions:"Try to visit in the evening to take in the multi-media light displays."
- Historic Sites:"Try to visit in the evening to see the light displays."
- Best forRomantic Things to Do因为：It's the site of "Aura",其中一个多媒体节目详细介绍了巴西利卡的历史，席琳·迪翁的婚礼和皮埃尔·埃利奥特·特鲁多的葬礼。
- Best for自由行动因为：Montreal's most famous and beautiful basilica is the site of favorite Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau's funeral and Celine Dion's wedding.
- Best forHoliday Attractions因为：假日活动包括音乐会和合唱音乐节目，以及详细介绍蒙特利尔历史的多媒体节目。
- Best forHistoric Sites因为：It's the site of Celine Dion's wedding and Pierre Trudeau's funeral.