Also Featured In
Bobo's Restaurant in Tucson offers home style and country breakfasts in a friendly neighborhood dining environment.This local greasy spoon is a favorite with breakfast-lovers looking for hot,tasty... Read More
Bobo's Restaurant in Tucson offers home style and country breakfasts in a friendly neighborhood dining environment.This local greasy spoon is a favorite with breakfast-lovers looking for hot,tasty breakfast platters.You'll find the usual suspects of pancakes,omelets and sides,as well as an assortment of house specialties.Sweet tooths will want to try the banana pancakes,french toast or chocolate chip pancakes,enormous,fluffy and sweet.For an out-of-this-world breakfast plate,try the Flying Saucer pancake.Of course,no matter what you order,you'll want to try Bobo's famous fresh-baked buttermilk biscuits.A great place to rub elbows with locals.
2938 E Grant Rd
- Best forHomestyleBecause:Bobo's Restaurant is a Tucson original,an old-fashioned greasy spoon dishing out great breakfast plates.
- Recommended asBest ValueBecause:Nothing says great food and good value like BoBo's,one of Tucson's most popular and long-standing neighborhood greasy spoons.
- Best forBreakfastBecause:Bobo's Restaurant in Tucson is one of the city's oldest and most beloved breakfast institutions.
- Best forBreakfast/BrunchBecause:Early bird special available Monday to Friday before 8 am.
- Recommended asBest of Tucson's Midtown RestaurantsBecause:BoBo's is a midtown diner gem dishing out great breakfast specials seven days a week.
- Best forFamily FriendlyBecause:Bobo's is one of Tucson's oldest and most popular family-friendly greasy spoon diners.